Join me DJ BBQ and Camp Bestival for the first live cook-off this coming Easter Sunday (12/04/2020) at 1pm, live on @campbestival instagram stories.
Go to instagram on your mobile or tablet and follow then click on the stories icon with a live sign on there.
I’ll be making my incredible Maryland Smoked Home Fries but I'm doing it lockdown style all I ask is that we have day old baked potatoes so feel free to add Beef, Pork, Lamb, Ham, Chorizo, Tofu etc, etc
To take part in the cook-off you’ll need:
- Vegetable oil, Olive oil, Rapeseed oil, Nut oil whatever you have around
- 4 x Large day old baked potatoes (the bigger the better)
- 100g of some kinda Meat or Veg (Beef, Pork, Lamb, Ham, Chorizo, Tofu etc, etc)
- 1 x Roughly chopped onion
- 1 x Roughly chopped deseeded pepper
- 8 x Mushrooms
- 1 x Clove of Garlic sliced or pressed
- 2 x Sprigs of Rosemary or Dried Rosemary will do.
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Plus your favourite beer or tipple to have while your cooking🤘
See you at 1pm this Easter Sunday! (12/04/2020)
For more info and whats going on over the weekend with the Camp Bestival Easter Sleepover check out: